BIMRS is an association of BMW specialty repair shops who have specific knowledge and experience on BMW vehicles. We are a member-driven education and training group. This means we exchange ideas, methods and experiences. We are not a technical hot line and we do not offer a service that will “hold your hand” through a repair. A member is expected to share in the on-going exchange and input ideas as well as benefit from others. Members also need to have advanced tooling with specific BMW diagnosis and programming capability. This could include a ISTA, Autologic or J2534 pass-thru device. This is not a group for a general repair shop or owner-enthusiasts. We welcome those shops that understand our reasons for keeping this association at a professional level.
If you have further questions about membership in this organization please contact our membership liaison by clicking here.
The cost of membership will be an annual $600 Fee.
If you are seriously interested in being a member of this unique group, by filling out the form below, you agree to follow our "Code of Ethics."
- To perform high quality BMW and MINI repair service and maintenance at a fair and reasonable price
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer
- To employ the most skilled technicians possible, and to dedicate our group to their continued training
- To organize and attend educational opportunities that enrich the ever-growing technical needs of our profession, thereby ensuring that BIMRS members remain on the industry forefront
- To recommend to our customers preventative and regular maintenance services, explaining which of these services are to correct existing problems and which are of a preventative nature.
- To offer each customer a price estimate for work to be performed
- To obtain prior authorization for all work performed, in writing, or by any other means satisfactory to the customer
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept
- To furnish to our customers an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's vehicle while in our possession
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the BIMRS Association